• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet repair by Alphaomega in UK

Zoltan666

Oakley Beginner
I send my Juliet off to Alphaomega for a bridge repair and gasket replacement. I send them off Monday and today I received the package with the frame repaired. Never used them before and I have no affiliation with the company. They are in business for the past 40 years, mainly repair and selling sun glasses. 3 days turnaround is quiet amazing.

Now will be sent over to HOYA to see if they can fit varifocal lens, fingers cross.

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

That's a crazy quick turnaround time! Are you located like a block away from them or somethin? 😂

I send my Juliet off to Alphaomega for a bridge repair and gasket replacement. I send them off Monday and today I received the package with the frame repaired. Never used them before and I have no affiliation with the company. They are in business for the past 40 years, mainly repair and selling sun glasses. 3 days turnaround is quiet amazing.

Now will be sent over to HOYA to see if they can fit varifocal lens, fingers cross.

View attachment 875457

View attachment 875458

View attachment 875459

View attachment 875460

Did you have those two nicks on the bridge prior to the tune up?

F
Smelling something fishy?
Fishy? Like what? Girlfriends t***? Posted Monday with Special arrived Tue, repaired and chap posted Special back before 1200hrs arrived back to me Wed. lunch time. Some s**** still works here, maybe where you live they still make deliveries with Pony Express...I was expecting them back Friday.
Just a happy customer, can't understand this culture of daunting, implying, accusing a complete stranger of lying. I bet you wouldn't do that to my face....

Last edited:
F

Fishy? Like what? Girlfriends t***? Posted Monday with Special arrived Tue, repaired and chap posted Special back before 1200hrs arrived back to me Wed. lunch time. Some s**** still works here, maybe where you live they still make deliveries with Pony Express...I was expecting them back Friday.
Just a happy customer, can't understand this culture of daunting, implying, accusing a complete stranger of lying. I bet you wouldn't do that to my face....
Does special mean overnight? Is this in the UK or something?

Edit: It is indeed the UK

Last edited:

View attachment 875457

View attachment 875458

View attachment 875459

View attachment 875460
Honestly, they did a crap job and you should complain and have them fix it.

0F1A9720-5733-4CB0-8177-EE98EC4266EF.jpeg

FB73A805-C6ED-4936-99AC-EAF8F472AE16.jpeg

Maybe they should take more time and do it right instead of rushing to get them back to you and screwing it up. @NuttyOAK13Y would have done them better and for cheaper

Latest Posts

Back