• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet repair by Alphaomega in UK

Bloody hell!!! I would sue them if they do d that to a pair of mine! I don’t understand why people send them to places like that when I have done over a thousand frames. Proper job as well. 😩
Hey buddy, new to the group - I have a pair of Juliet's that could do with a Service, Replace the rubber bridge etc. Can you send me details if that's something that you offer? I only ask as I saw your comments. I'm based in the UK.
Thanks.

Hey buddy, new to the group - I have a pair of Juliet's that could do with a Service, Replace the rubber bridge etc. Can you send me details if that's something that you offer? I only ask as I saw your comments. I'm based in the UK.
Thanks.
Hi buddy

Yes, I can do them for you. The frame kits are no longer available and people are asking £25-30 for a set these days. I retune the bridge with new couplers and pins plus, I replace the gaskets in the hinges to the frame is factory tight.

I will send you a message with my address to send them to. It is pay on completion of the job. I will send you some photos of them finished.

Best regards

Mike

Hi buddy

Yes, I can do them for you. The frame kits are no longer available and people are asking £25-30 for a set these days. I retune the bridge with new couplers and pins plus, I replace the gaskets in the hinges to the frame is factory tight.

I will send you a message with my address to send them to. It is pay on completion of the job. I will send you some photos of them finished.

Best regards

Mike
Thanks Mike, I think it basically needs tightening, a clean and what you described above! What's your average turn around time? Really appreciated buddy!

Hi buddy

Best regards

Mike
Hi,
I came across this post as I am looking to get my old Juliets refurbished. The nose bridge area and all the rubbers have gone. Is this something you could help with please?

Thanks
Brett

I send my Juliet off to Alphaomega for a bridge repair and gasket replacement. I send them off Monday and today I received the package with the frame repaired. Never used them before and I have no affiliation with the company. They are in business for the past 40 years, mainly repair and selling sun glasses. 3 days turnaround is quiet amazing.

Now will be sent over to HOYA to see if they can fit varifocal lens, fingers cross.

View attachment 875457

View attachment 875458

View attachment 875459

View attachment 875460
I have serviced pairs that Alpha Omega have done. They don’t use the proper couplers and use the same pins they take out. I wouldn’t touch them as I’ve seen enough bad jobs turn up being done by me again. They are all good with hinges but, I wouldn’t entrust a pair of X-Metals to them.

Hi,
I came across this post as I am looking to get my old Juliets refurbished. The nose bridge area and all the rubbers have gone. Is this something you could help with please?

Thanks
Brett
Hi Brett

I can do them for £47.50. A proper job. If you can get them to me in the next couple of days I can get them done same day as I get them and return them that same day.

Let me know and I will send you my address. 👍

Hi NuttyOAK13Y,
I am located in the UK and would like to use your services to have my Juliet nosebridge pins serviced. I had them done a few years ago by Oakley and in my opinion they did a pretty poor job. It looks as though one of the holes is bigger than the flattened pin end.

Can this be fixed by you?

View attachment 884296

View attachment 884296
Jeez!

That is a poor job! That has been over pushed and nearly gone straight through! I am away for a week on the 12th of this month so, you would have to send them tomorrow or the day after. I’ll leave my address in a message to you. 👍
Hi NuttyOAK13Y,
I am located in the UK and would like to use your services to have my Juliet nosebridge pins serviced. I had them done a few years ago by Oakley and in my opinion they did a pretty poor job. It looks as though one of the holes is bigger than the flattened pin end.

View attachment 884296View attachment 884296
Hi NuttyOAK13Y,

View attachment 884296

View attachment 884296
Jeez!

That is a poor job! That has been over pushed and nearly gone straight through!

Back