• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Serial Numbers Question

have you been in an apple store lately? their iphones have a speial case that acts as an integrated credit card machine. you just hand the apple rep your card, they swipe it through their iphone case, and email you the receipt. redunculous!

yep... its been around for awhile, and it eliminates the need to queue for payment at the cashier counter... :)

It also promotes impulse purchases... cos u may change your mind about buying the item from the moment u pick it up till u reach the cashier counter... :p

just for info sake, there's a section on the OR for the list of all the X-metal serial numbers. =) for reference.

I never really thought about this. My Juliet that I bought new a million years ago is JI008214.
So if I've got this right, it's first run, and the 8214th plasma/ice Juliet EVER MADE.

That's quite interesting.

i'd guess thats why they stopped doing serial #... by now, the amount of Juliets produced / sold since its introduction in 1999, the stems would have to be 3 feet long just to fit the numbers... :laugh:

Back