• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Timeline Questions

AngelAir

I should Work at Oakley
Cottontown TN
Hey,
A few questions about the Juliets and their history.
I know they stopped serializing in about 2003 but when did they start adding the model # to the earstem?
When did they change to the new style boxes?
Has anyone put together a list of when different colorways were introduced / discontinued?

As far as I know, post 2004 glasses had no serial number and the new box styles which the glasses then featured an sku was approx 2009.

No sku no serial could also mean warranty frame. 2009 (guesstimate year) they came out with the new style of box, smaller coin plus and added the hydrophobic coatings on the lenses.

No sku no serial could also mean warranty frame. 2009 (guesstimate year) they came out with the new style of box, smaller coin plus and added the hydrophobic coatings on the lenses.

Ah, me gots no box, coin and i really cant tell if they're hydrophobic ... but i do have a few 'starter' pens ... but ill be swapping my fire iridium for ruby's as soon as they come in from Down Under (Thx Ausoakley ! )

Latest Posts

Back