• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliey serial question.

Here is a pickture.
My best guess would be perscription.
But wanted see if anyone here had some better knowledge.
20170417_164819.jpg

Here is a pickture.
My best guess would be perscription.
But wanted see if anyone here had some better knowledge.
View attachment 330842

Not sure what better knowlede you are looking for @Lars and I am sorry my contribution is not up to snuff.

but serial numbers on xmetals are exactly that, Number in sequnece of production mixed along with letters that classify the pairs according to the frame finish, lens color, and in this case production run.

1st run Juliet serial single letter prefixes were:
J - Xmetal black
X - Xmetal Ruby
P - Plasma Fire
T - Titanium Gold

to be specific and break down your particular serial number (P091759A)
P- Plasma Fire
091759 - it was the 91,759 pair to be serialized in that colorway
A - Second production run

To elaborate on the production run:
P000001 - P999999- First run (although only X amount could have been made and production stopped)
P000001A - P999999A - 2nd run
P000001B - P999999B - 3rd and final serialized run

more were made without serialized numbers and with SKUs and measurements after the serialized run.

So you have a special pare because it holds a unique serial number. but there is a lot of other unique ones out there too.

Now if someone's birthday happen to be September 17th 1959 and has a name like Peter Adrian this pair would have a special coincidental meaning...

Enough procrastinating.. i gotta go back to work.

Not sure what better knowlede you are looking for @Lars and I am sorry my contribution is not up to snuff.

but serial numbers on xmetals are exactly that, Number in sequnece of production mixed along with letters that classify the pairs according to the frame finish, lens color, and in this case production run.

J - Xmetal black
X - Xmetal Ruby
P - Plasma Fire
T - Titanium Gold

P- Plasma Fire

P000001 - P999999- First run (although only X amount could have been made and production stopped)

more were made without serialized numbers and with SKUs and measurements after the serialized run.

So you have a special pare because it holds a unique serial number. but there is a lot of other unique ones out there too.

Now if someone's birthday happen to be September 17th 1959 and has a name like Peter Adrian this pair would have a special coincidental meaning...

Don't think you could've spelled it out any better lol

J - Xmetal black
X - Xmetal Ruby
P - Plasma Fire
T - Titanium Gold

P- Plasma Fire

Nicely said:)

Back