• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Factory Lite

I was interested in buying a pair of these, but I haven't found them in stores (I don't live in the US). I tried the Jupiter Squared on, which I liked, but I thought they looked a bit big on my face. Are the Jupiter Factory Lite smaller or do they just feel more snug? If someone has both pairs it would help me a lot if they could post a comparison pic! Thanks a lot for any advice.

I was interested in buying a pair of these, but I haven't found them in stores (I don't live in the US). I tried the Jupiter Squared on, which I liked, but I thought they looked a bit big on my face. Are the Jupiter Factory Lite smaller or do they just feel more snug? If someone has both pairs it would help me a lot if they could post a comparison pic! Thanks a lot for any advice.

I think Jupiter factory lites work best for smaller faces, I have a big head and my wife think they look funny on me, little too small. Im sell my pair on ebay and just go back to x-squares.

Hello friends,

Can someone please let me know the weight in grams of the Oakley Factory Lite sunglasses ? Thanks in advance :) Tony

I have both Jupiter Squared and the factory lites (great price from shadestation)And I feel the Lites are a little snugger fit than the O matter version.I dont know if its the wrap or the arms fit a little tighter but to me they are more snug. They are a tad heavier but I really like them.

Should have called them Jupiter Factory Heavies.

In comparison, a Hijinx is 32 grams.
Or as I'm now going to start calling them, Hijinx Factory Lites.
;)

Should have called them Jupiter Factory Heavies.

In comparison, a Hijinx is 32 grams.
Or as I'm now going to start calling them, Hijinx Factory Lites.
;)

Haha.This frame is really an innovative use of materials. Aluminum and carbon fiber come together, rumor has it that it will be common place in future frames.

Good day! I've tried these on Sunglass Hut today and they fit perfectly. I'm a bit confused though since the sales guy told me they are Asian fit, but I can only find regular fit online.
Do these have different fits or the guy was just mistaken?

Thanks!

Good day! I've tried these on Sunglass Hut today and they fit perfectly. I'm a bit confused though since the sales guy told me they are Asian fit, but I can only find regular fit online.
Do these have different fits or the guy was just mistaken?

Thanks!

No Asian fit. These were only produce in one fit, I guess it's American fit? Either way, it's not Asian fit. I own 2 pairs of the JFL and they are some of my favorites due to the comfort and innovative design and materials.

Reviving an old thread.

I picked up a brown jfl today and am very impressed with the fit & finish. They're available @ the vault right now for $160.