• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Squared Navy cheap found

Joseaznag

I should Work at Oakley
This ones come on the mail today i pay 10€ for them more postage 3,10€ to be more precise .
The frame is ok but the metal white pieces need some painting , they loose a little of white paint .
Lenses are blasted . , last owner was not very gentle lol , i dont no how the frame get free of scratch .

One thing that i found strange is that i feel them comfortable too much for my big head even more comfortable then my Pitbull
I never heard about jupiter are ok for large heads but i dont read many about jupiters and this are my first ones
My paranoia start and put me thinking again (like yesterday with the tio2 lol ) that the old owner put the hands on the frame and force the nose bridge to enlarge them .

20170307_231306.jpg

20170307_231619.jpg

20170307_231213.jpg

i know that is a trouble but if a lost soul that have this sunglasses can take a look to the size
temple to temple like on the photo i can have an idea
I measure about 13 cm i think is about 5,11 inches .

Relax, Jose. I have a big head and Jupiter Squared are one Of my favorite frames. 13 cm is 5.1 inches,
I just measured 3 of my Jupiter for you and they all open at 4.9 to 5.0 inches. Allowing for your pair being well-worn I think they're fine.

Relax, Jose. I have a big head and Jupiter Squared are one Of my favorite frames. 13 cm is 5.1 inches,
I just measured 3 of my Jupiter for you and they all open at 4.9 to 5.0 inches. Allowing for your pair being well-worn I think they're fine.
Thanks @cycler doug
I know you re a jupiter user .
If yours open like mine
I am ok

Enviado do meu GT-S7580 através de Tapatalk

Yes they are a little worn
But the o matter is ok
New lenses and a painting on the metal pieces
I can give them a new look

Enviado do meu GT-S7580 através de Tapatalk

Back