• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Need Confirmation

hardeda

Oakley Beginner
I have been a fan of Oakley's for a long while and have just recently decided to get back into collecting sunglasses (Oakleys) after selling off many of my personal pair but I was looking on EBay for a good pair to start out with that I could paint and customize to exactly what I want to essentially reintroduce myself to it

I stumbled across this auction and as long as I have known of Fuel Cells they haven't looked like this and there hasn't been an O Icon in the top right of the lens but I just want to confirm that

basically was there a generation of Fuel Cells that resembled the Batwolf?

Link Removed

thanks in advance guys!

there are many FC collectors who will knbow for sure... I dont own any Fuel cells but am not feeling confident this is a legit one..definitely wait til an expert can confirm my hunch these are not legit... edit: ah see it didnt take long...yeah fake!

those are fake, fuel cells are a two piece lens. And those aren't batwolfs because you can see on the inside of the arm that the icons don't come out. That case also hasn't been made my oakley as far as i know. It also looks like the print is backwards?

That is definitely my thought I mean at work I sit and stare at 3 columns of nothing but Fuel Cells but like I said I know that there have been different generations of some models and I didn't want to just assume that I knew every model and every generation of every model

I didn't see a need to start a whole new thread for this simple question...but I know Oakley wants all fakes reported but what if you see them on Craigslist is it worth reporting them? because as I'm browsing for this pair to mess around with I'm running into several that are saying "Oakley Replica" and stuff along those lines do they want each of these reported as well?

I don't really mind doing it but I don't want to constantly report stuff that they don't really care about

Back