• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Purchased Juliets On Ebay, Need Opinions

taws6

Oakley Beginner
200825560637 Item number

Just grabbed these off of ebay, they arrived today and the lenses are pretty scratched up and nose bridge seems kind of loose (1st pair of Juliets, not sure how tight the nose bridge should be). They are the polished/blue iridium with the JB serial #. They are described as good condition. Need opinions on whether to ask for refund, or just partial refund to get some new lenses, or just leave it go as the frames seem to be in good shape with no scratch's /minimal wear. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

$250 for that... decent. you got a free case as well which is bonus. call it $200 for the frame, serial JB... lenses look useable and will be hard to find replacement but i think it was a fair price. the JB is rare. get it tuned up and throw ice lenses in it if you cant find more blues.

It's definitely wearable, just seemed a little loose. I was more concerned about the lenses being all scratched. I don't see the blue iridiums come up for sale at all. I thought it might be somewhat rare and thought i got it at a decent price. I was asking for opinions because i got home from work today and got a message in my ebay inbox that the seller saw the glasses were delivered today and he wants a positive feedback.

Did you message him to elaborate on the condition of the lenses? If you didn't ask questions he might not be so willing to refund you.

I think it's a fair price considering the Juliets are getting harder and harder to obtain.

Did you message him to elaborate on the condition of the lenses? If you didn't ask questions he might not be so willing to refund you.

I think it's a fair price considering the Juliets are getting harder and harder to obtain.

I sent a message back today that i didn't feel scratched up lenses qualified as good condition as stated in his add and that i may ask for a refund or at least partial refund to get some new lenses for them. I figured i would see what the members of the forum thought here first before deciding on anything.

I'd say that is an ok price. You can try telling him about the lenses. He may offer a refund of $50 or something.

yeah that is true actually, fair price as it is, scratched up lenses is not OK if he didnt advertise it. PM him and ask for at least $50. in that case if a set of blue iridiums ever pop up, you have more money to buy them. they will go for 100+ nowadays i'd say.

Latest Posts

Back