• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just registered/ Introduction

XxrumkaxX

Functional Oakaholic
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
welcome-join-us.gif

jasecoff

Oakley Beginner
Just registered today as well. Lurked forever. Have a pair of Juliets (serial number in the 7000's) I bought new and have worn every single day since 1999. Just scored a pair of Romeo 1's for $770, so I guess that makes it necessary that I register and say hello!

Jon the Don

Hello there.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kent, England
Just registered today as well. Lurked forever. Have a pair of Juliets (serial number in the 7000's) I bought new and have worn every single day since 1999. Just scored a pair of Romeo 1's for $770, so I guess that makes it necessary that I register and say hello!

Love your Juliet devotion!

TheStig

OAE Member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Germany
Welcome

roncourtney

Oakley Beginner
Hi!
I’ve been reading the forum for some time and today decided to register. Thanks to all for the great information and advice shared here. Have been an Oakley fan ever since I got my first X Metal in 98 for what was then way more money than I could really afford. Never gerettet it though and still wear ‘em today sometimes…
Just found the place, excited to share and chat

Latest Posts