• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Kids Oakley sunglasses/baseball

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Looking for something for this little guy, my youngest grandson, to wear for baseball mainly. His Birthday is tomorrow and I've already got him an Oakley Reds (our favorite team) 150th Anniversary backpack, but he's been wanting some Oaks for a while. Thought I'd see what's available. Don't want to break the bank, he's just a little guy....for now.
Thanks OF

FB_IMG_1711246622046.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Hmm I got a pair of Frogskin XXS I was about to list. Clear/Clear Purple with Prizm Violet lenses

Username Hidden said:
Hmm I got a pair of Frogskin XXS I was about to list. Clear/Clear Purple with Prizm Violet lenses
Appreciate the offer, but he's more into the sports type wraps, like his Pappaw wears. Flaks, Radars, MFrames, 2nd gen 10, etc.

Username Hidden said:
Appreciate the offer, but he's more into the sports type wraps, like his Pappaw wears. Flaks, Radars, MFrames, 2nd gen 10, etc.
Hey bro. I have radar XS frames new if interested

Username Hidden said:
More info, please?

Username Hidden said:
Probably would like some lens with all those frames you kiped the lens out of🤣🤣🤣🤣

His mother has told me to hold off, but I'd still like to know what's available. Just in case. 😎

Quarter jackets would fit him nicely

Back