• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kimsan resign from LINEGEAR and new working journey

I don't know any Khmer, so won't be able to slip bits and pieces of that in like I did with nihongo, but good luck for the new life!

Siem Reap is on my travel medium list; I know that's a way from Phnom Penh but the capital does have a hotel of my preferred brand too. Hmmmm...

And 頑張ってください Daisuke-san for Linegear!

I don't know any Khmer, so won't be able to slip bits and pieces of that in like I did with nihongo, but good luck for the new life!

Siem Reap is on my travel medium list; I know that's a way from Phnom Penh but the capital does have a hotel of my preferred brand too. Hmmmm...

And 頑張ってください Daisuke-san for Linegear!
Thank you for the message. Siem Reap is just a 45 minutes away by flight. If it is possible I would do just to meet another O bro. Besides I like the serene temple visit. But Phnom Penh has a lot to offer and close to modernity. ;)

Boss Daisuke does read this thread just not replying.

Kimsan, please request to boss diasuke that he replaces you with a lady.....that way we have a pretty face to look at. Its the only way he can upgrade from you:lol::lol::lol::blush:
Tag @Linegear Japan often and help boss Daisuke to be familiar with OF.

Sad to say the lady staff is shy and on her privacy rules she won’t share a selfie. So you got to be getting used to see Boss selfie. lmao

Back