• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kokoro Thoughts?

Gotcha, yea the amounts of pink and blue make a big difference
I gave my original pair to a friend (he didn’t care about the pink amount), I’ve ordered a new pair off eBay where I could actually see what it looked like…lots o’ pink. I get them tomorrow.

may flaks on the other hand are actually a nice mixture of all the colors

I gave my original pair to a friend (he didn’t care about the pink amount), I’ve ordered a new pair off eBay where I could actually see what it looked like…lots o’ pink. I get them tomorrow.

may flaks on the other hand are actually a nice mixture of all the colors
Kind of like your blue neons.

I’ve been contemplating the Kokoros. Glad my green neons came in perfect.

My blue neons were almost completely grey, I actually sanded off some of it to expose more blue. Green and Orange pair were great
Yup, that’s what I was referring to, should have elaborated.

I’m wearing the greens right now, love em. Considering the blues.

Really wish they’d do a neon pink.

Damn straight. Other than the three neons, I don’t understand the other colors. Except white I guess.

A neon Red would be badass too, like Honda dirt bike red.

Also a neon teal.
That tan they are offering under the neons is like a pair of proto color I bought a few years back. It is odd to have those solid colors listed under the neon section.

Neon teal would be cool too.

What would truly be awesome if if they let you customize the color of the paint on the frames, could really come up with some wild combinations

That tan they are offering under the neons is like a pair of proto color I bought a few years back. It is odd to have those solid colors listed under the neon section.

Neon teal would be cool too.

What would truly be awesome if if they let you customize the color of the paint on the frames, could really come up with some wild combinations
Absolutely, fuchsia frame with teal/black/grey swirl paint?

Back