• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kokoro Thoughts?

@KarlBlessing - yours came out really nice!! They go very well with your lenses too. What I especially like is the way the middle paint extends to each side really nicely and doesn't look like some randomized paint dump. The pattern around the lense is random but blends so nicely, the blue and the pink. I think you did really well!!

I’d be interested to see this fingerprint if you’ve a chance
It's extremely minor and on the inside (more like the smudge like when you touched it accidently real quick when removing from the fixture).

P1022099_sm.jpg

P1022099_smcrop.jpg

P1022098_sm.jpg

@KarlBlessing - yours came out really nice!! They go very well with your lenses too. What I especially like is the way the middle paint extends to each side really nicely and doesn't look like some randomized paint dump. The pattern around the lense is random but blends so nicely, the blue and the pink. I think you did really well!!
There is some truth that it is more symmetrical particularly over by the bridge which helps me like am despite not having as much of the swirl. Right now they have Prizm Deep Water Polarized in it.

P1022080_sm.jpg

P1022094_sm.jpg

P1022093_sm.jpg

P1022103_sm.jpg

It's extremely minor and on the inside (more like the smudge like when you touched it accidently real quick when removing from the fixture).

View attachment 898093
View attachment 898094
View attachment 898095

There is some truth that it is more symmetrical particularly over by the bridge which helps me like am despite not having as much of the swirl. Right now they have Prizm Deep Water Polarized in it.

View attachment 898096
View attachment 898097
View attachment 898098
View attachment 898099
I really like the fingerprint, adds character and shows an actual person had a hand in creating it!

Latest Posts

Back