• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kronin323’s 10,000th post – Evolution of an O-ddiction…

Well well well Kronin, you have hit the 10K mark. I was going to wait to write this reply until I could get all of the pictures to load but days later it seems it may never happen. The pics stop loading in the same spot every time. But that's another story right?

10K posts here is either a huge accomplishment or just a sign of way to much free time that could be put to more productive use. Personally I wouldnt change a thing. I always enjoy reading your posts and checking out the pics when they finally load so I can see what your talking about. Your posts in the "cooking thread" always have me either salivating with wonder as to how good it is or almost throwing up in my mouth with the thought of some of the things you put in your mouth.

Always with a side of humor to inject into the boring threads. Good having you around here and it was a pleasure meeting you in Dallas this spring. Keep up the good work, congrats on 10K. Congrats on your awesome collection! Congrats on everything that makes you happy! Here's to another 10K posts :drinks:

Thanks man... :drinks:

At what point in the post do the pics stop loading for you?

Thanks man... :drinks:

At what point in the post do the pics stop loading for you?
This is the last image I see...

820150815_133059-jpg.173717.jpg

Absolutly amazing!!! Love the collection! I think what stands out the most to me is the custom pairs. I remember when you had the white and red juliet done... Such an awesome pair! Very well displayed! The forum has benefited greatly from your collection and font of usless knowledge :)

Back