• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Latest Prices On Displays......

Grab it! Not too many Black Shorties come around....and I think the black cases are a little bigger than the X Metals....but I might be wrong....

I would definitely take the black...those are so hard to find, and at the current prices you could probably turn around and sell it for double. My jaw has been dropping at the prices on ebay. $500+Shipping for Countertops is crazyyyy!!! But I agree with what everyone said, its bc people don't have the room for Full Size Cases, or Double wides, so the demand for countertops is super high driving the price up. But still it shocks me how much people are paying...

Aluminum Countertop Showcase I got this one. The double oakley stands fit (the metal ones) my only complaint is its a little narrow. Its about 2 frogs wide exactly. If you want to see some of my pics look at my frog pond under the collection thread. Great for the price, just a bit narrow.

Ok, I just ordered one of these. They said they will ship APO. I got it in pewter.

Back