• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Latest Release of Sub Zero

I actually have a pair of frosted planet x that I'm considering selling or trading. I was obsessed with them thirty years ago, so I bought them,thinking I'd be in love. Sadly, I'm now built like Shrek, with a giant head, so they obviously don't look right. They're BNIB.
show us selfie, actually subzeros should look good on big heads

giphy copy.gif

Hi all, sorry I am new to all this! I wanted to know is there any way of getting my hands on some of the retro sub zeros that were released recently? I missed the boat with ordering these. I was going through my local O store but found that they had all gone within a matter of hours.

Any advice?

Cheers
I just got an email. They have carbon fiber limited edition and 4 others for a new release. I just purchased 4. They still had carbon fiber limited edition available 2 mins ago. heres a screenshot of the four I bought. The non limited edition are like $20 cheaper. This was on the US Oakley site

Screenshot_20220512-133834_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I just got an email. They have carbon fiber limited edition and 4 others for a new release. I just purchased 4. They still had carbon fiber limited edition available 2 mins ago. heres a screenshot of the four I bought. The non limited edition are like $20 cheaper. This was on the US Oakley site

View attachment 961721

The RE zeros are very different fyi

Latest Posts

Back