• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Learning new things daily here.

The AMG Juiet is Plasma - Black Iridium. Normal early Plasma the same as made for Emerald, Ice and Fire. It is not a white pair as appears in the pics. 55 only made of which 10 surfaced via the same source about a year or so ago. I acquired two myself and have passed one of those on. Unique official Plasma/Black pairing. Issued in a Soft Vault with box.

The AMG Juiet is Plasma - Black Iridium. Normal early Plasma the same as made for Emerald, Ice and Fire. It is not a white pair as appears in the pics. 55 only made of which 10 surfaced via the same source about a year or so ago. I acquired two myself and have passed one of those on. Unique official Plasma/Black pairing. Issued in a Soft Vault with box.

yep! and thanks! =) To add to above, the appearance of it being more silver I think can be attributed to the Black Iridium lens lacking a color that usually sets the tone for the plasma. just like xx ti02 vs 24k.

Back