• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Let eBay know how dumb this is...

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I don't know about you guys but I think this is my final irritation with eBay effin with what isn't broke. Its like they are trying to tank the company on purpose. Now you cannot place a bid without agreeing to being charged upon winning to your payment method. Well, when your method is often Pay later options you cannot access them. It is direct pay only :(

If you are like I'm feeling about it you can give them feedback they might or might not listen to... I wrote them a goodbye letter myself...
Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 9.58.14 PM.png

So. I can't bid on something without having a payment method attached? That's not cool. I don't use PayPal and I just grab a high dollar cash card for my eBay wins. This is crap.

It is in testing mode or something because it has come and gone all week but just tonight I was going to bid on something non oakley and got slapped with it. I think it is being officially launched...
That will really destroy my ebaying. I've been a member since 99 and it's just gotten worse and worse. Smfh.

Maybe they’re doing this to try and stop time wasters? people bidding and winning auctions. But then deciding they want to pull it after the auction ends.

Happened to me a number of times, I lose a sale, and have to relist the item. Really pi55es me off! You can’t even report the bidder or leave them negative feedback for doing it!

Back