• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

@damanx : special are coming ... (supposed to be surpised, so please wait) but stay tune! we will post update here and on our website and Facebook page.

@Project : the polished pin (as well as plasma and Xmetal) are in a new stage. they will be coming out with a lock ring. stay tune!

@Project : the polished pin (as well as plasma and Xmetal) are in a new stage. they will be coming out with a lock ring. stay tune![/QUOTE]

@Linegear Japan Are you kidding? I just received 50 bucks worth of pins and rubber to fix my juliets and now you post that there are new versions coming out?

Was there something wrong with the current version?

If so, I don't want to use them.

@Project : the polished pin (as well as plasma and Xmetal) are in a new stage. they will be coming out with a lock ring. stay tune!

@Linegear Japan Are you kidding? I just received 50 bucks worth of pins and rubber to fix my juliets and now you post that there are new versions coming out?

Was there something wrong with the current version?

If so, I don't want to use them.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the current pin/rivet.... We have been selling them well since late 2014. They hold the bridge firm.

The new pin/rivet will be more expensive though due to their high price in development.

If you want to return any item, follow our return policy of un-used items.

Last edited:

@Linegear Japan , thanks for the quick reply.

I haven't kept up much with the board up until about a month ago when my current daily Juliets had to have lenses replaced due to hydraulic fluid ruining them. It wasn't until then that I found out that you guys existed.

So far, I am VERY impressed with the rubber and pins, but when you replied with new design pins coming out, it made me wonder if spending what I did was a mistake at the time if I could have waited for better.

Would you mind elaborating a little more on the newer pins and why the change?

I'll probably just keep these and use them.

Don't get me wrong, I'll definitely buy more from you, but not very interested in buying things I don't need.

that is ok, we just clarify.

as a company who keep improving, it is natural for us to change some product design.

as for now it is still in development stage, you will see the detail when they come out, soon.

Thank you for the support.

Last edited:
I just want to take the time to marvel at the sheer beauty of Linegear's Premium Red...

This freaking lens tint - uuughghghghhhhhhh....

Money, man...just money...

IMG_2894.JPG
IMG_2895.JPG

Latest Posts

Back