• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded LNIB X-Squared 24K w/ Titanium Irid Polarized OO6011-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Offering my Oakley X-Squared 24k glasses. They have never been worn only on display since purchase.

All original box items are included; box, original collector's coin, x-metal soft case, microfiber bag, and spare nose pads. You will not find a more flawless example.

$OLD Shipped CONUS

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Fuuuuuuuuudge !!!!

*heavy breathing*

Nice presentation!! Great guy to deal with too!

Wow! What a piece. GLWS

Oh man these are so freaking nice!

XsquaredOracle or Solarxsquared...should be your name.. hows the money Laundering nowadays?:lolsign: :drinks:
What a nice Piece.. im glad the Xsquared don't fit me(or vice versa) well....GLWS!

Well the investigation continues.. The United States and other nations are victims of sunglasses sales :beach:

Username Hidden said:
Well the investigation continues.. The United States and other nations are victims of sunglasses sales :beach:
hahaha Post Offices get the Bulk of Revenue according to their latest investigation :lolsign:

Even the woman at the post office decided to start her own collection with my Beater frames :help:
Username Hidden said:
XsquaredOracle or Solarxsquared...should be your name.. hows the money Laundering nowadays?:lolsign: :drinks:
What a nice Piece.. im glad the Xsquared don't fit me(or vice versa) well....GLWS!

Username Hidden said:
hahaha Post Offices get the Bulk of Revenue according to their latest investigation :lolsign:

:bump: DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.