• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking Forward To The Weekend.....

Two hour drive to the Vault? At least it sounds like you like to drive. I wouldn't do it for fear of the cost of gas >< I guess the chopper is the more affordable method.

There's a guy about an hour away from me selling a ducati fuel cell that I want, I can't bring myself to make the trip though. It's completely away from civilization, I only head up there to drive to San Diego.

How much were you trying to pay for those Ducati's? Or how much was he selling em for? I can probably get you a pair at an awesome price.

Yup....it is a two hour drive to the closest Vault. I have never been to this one...so it could turn out to be a bust, but it will be a nice drive/ride.

My honey-do list is done......bring on the weekend!
2011-09-15181407.jpg

i would actually take the mustang if i were you ... heard there are lotsof great deaals on clothes and bags right now man... you need that extra cargo space

Those voting for the Harley may not have noticed his car is a soft-top. Which, to be fair, is another classic way to road-trip. (See me & Mrs H tour of Italy back in 2009). So this would add up to two hours of laid-back comfort and open air - as well as storage space.

Or you could take the view that cars are for girls.
So take the bike.
:biggrin:

I got up this morning, fed the dogs and checked the temp. It was 43 degrees....which means the bike was staying in the garage. After having a cup of coffee, showering and paying for a pair of Ernesto Fonseca Antix that I won on Ebay, I jumped in the Mustang and was off.

Decided to rock the Sebastian Loeb Antix with a Fire Iridium lens for the ride down.
2011-09-170852032.jpg

It was a smooth ride down and it turns out it was only about an hour and thirty minute drive as opposed to two hours (damn mapquest). Anyways, got there right when they opened. To be honest....I was hoping to walk in and find a pair of Ichiro Radars....but no such luck. I walked around for a little bit, to case the joint. Tried out a few pair and ended up with these.

These will look good next to my MOTOGP Antix (and soon to be MOTOGP Bat Wolf)
2011-09-17141111.jpg

Close up of the etching on the lens....
2011-09-17141257.jpg

The MOTOGP Scalpel was in their sale case for $89 and I couldn't resist them.

This next pair was kind of an impulse buy as I eventually wanted to get a Thump Pro. When I saw these, I didn't want to try them on..... but I was curious about the price.....I said let me try them on for the hell of it. They fit better than I thought, so I got these too.
2011-09-17142117.jpg

I think I would actually wear them more without the earbuds.
2011-09-17142211.jpg

They did say they had 3 Ichiro Radars last week but sold them. They took my name and number and said they would call me if they get them back in as they get shipments daily.

I got up this morning, fed the dogs and checked the temp. It was 43 degrees....which means the bike was staying in the garage. After having a cup of coffee, showering and paying for a pair of Ernesto Fonseca Antix that I won on Ebay, I jumped in the Mustang and was off.

Decided to rock the Sebastian Loeb Antix with a Fire Iridium lens for the ride down.
2011-09-170852032.jpg

It was a smooth ride down and it turns out it was only about an hour and thirty minute drive as opposed to two hours (damn mapquest). Anyways, got there right when they opened. To be honest....I was hoping to walk in and find a pair of Ichiro Radars....but no such luck. I walked around for a little bit, to case the joint. Tried out a few pair and ended up with these.

These will look good next to my MOTOGP Antix (and soon to be MOTOGP Bat Wolf)
2011-09-17141111.jpg

Close up of the etching on the lens....
2011-09-17141257.jpg

The MOTOGP Scalpel was in their sale case for $89 and I couldn't resist them.

This next pair was kind of an impulse buy as I eventually wanted to get a Thump Pro. When I saw these, I didn't want to try them on..... but I was curious about the price. When the guy said $109....I said let me try them on for the hell of it. They fit better than I thought, so I got these too.
2011-09-17142117.jpg

I think I would actually wear them more without the earbuds.
2011-09-17142211.jpg

T-Pain Split Thump for $109 isn't bad (at least I don't think it is)

They did say they had 3 Ichiro Radars last week but sold them. They took my name and number and said they would call me if they get them back in as they get shipments daily.
What kind of dogs' do you have?
AWesome on the MotoGP Scalpel, that frame fits me great! im real happy with it. Im going to buy a 2nd Fonseca Antix for displaying it's my all time favorite pair of Oakley Antix.
Your going to love those when you get them and see them in person, the Koi artwork is just gorgeous on that pair. I just need a koi pond now.

Back