• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lopaka's O-stuff

Mahalo for everyones nice comments, but I don't feel I have much of a collection actually. I certainly don't feel like an "Oakley Collector". I've seen the actual "collections" here. Rooms full of cabinet after cabinet, with all kinds of models. There are real "collections" out there that put what I got to shame. Sure I got a bunch of just a few models in particular. I really love my Mars and have a bunch of them. But all were bought with the idea of being worn at some time. And a lot of what I have was bought cheap and fixed up. So the thought of keeping things original doesn't even enter my mind. I don't mind the cheap colorful ear socks, as long as the lens quality is there. And I don't mind using aftermarket lenses. So not that kind of collector to keep everything Oakley. And I don't mind having custom one-of-a-kind-models, even if done myself. Especially if done myself actually. Lol. And I don't ever see myself ever buying things like bicycle grips. Or Christmas ornaments. And I only like certain watches, and that's all I'll buy, I believe the reason I've bought so many Mars, is because I am jealous of so many other peoples "Collections". I had to find one thing to hoard a lot of. so I have more than most people. @pjd1234 already cornered the Romeo1 market so I didn't go there. My top shelf.

Top shelf.jpg
IMG_7465.jpeg
IMG_7481.jpeg
IMG_7458.jpeg
IMG_7454.jpeg
IMG_7453.jpeg

Mahalo for everyones nice comments, but I don't feel I have much of a collection actually. I certainly don't feel like an "Oakley Collector". I've seen the actual "collections" here. Rooms full of cabinet after cabinet, with all kinds of models. There are real "collections" out there that put what I got to shame. Sure I got a bunch of just a few models in particular. I really love my Mars and have a bunch of them. But all were bought with the idea of being worn at some time. And a lot of what I have was bought cheap and fixed up. So the thought of keeping things original doesn't even enter my mind. I don't mind the cheap colorful ear socks, as long as the lens quality is there. And I don't mind using aftermarket lenses. So not that kind of collector to keep everything Oakley. And I don't mind having custom one-of-a-kind-models, even if done myself. Especially if done myself actually. Lol. And I don't ever see myself ever buying things like bicycle grips. Or Christmas ornaments. And I only like certain watches, and that's all I'll buy, I believe the reason I've bought so many Mars, is because I am jealous of so many other peoples "Collections". I had to find one thing to hoard a lot of. so I have more than most people. @pjd1234 already cornered the Romeo1 market so I didn't go there. My top shelf.

View attachment 1041683View attachment 1041684View attachment 1041685View attachment 1041686View attachment 1041687View attachment 1041688
Iam in trouble if yours is not a collection,you’ve some stunning O goodies.

top shelff.jpg

Iam in trouble if yours is not a collection,you’ve some stunning O goodies.

I
I like my X-metals and have a lot of Mars and Juliets. Then I have a bunch of Zero's/Sub-Zero's. That already is most of my cabinet. Than my work Valves. My splices. My A-wires. Then a few loose pieces. One hatchet. One Unknown. One Straight Jacket. One Eye Jacket. One Flak 2.0. Couple Minutes. Couple New Straight Jackets. Couple Scars. Couple OO's. It's a half decent amount for one guy, but still really not much variety. And there's tons of other models I don't have, or don't want. I never wanted to buy an OTT, or a Medusa. I'll just say I have way more than I'll ever need at this point.