• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lopaka's O-stuff

Mahalo for everyones nice comments, but I don't feel I have much of a collection actually. I certainly don't feel like an "Oakley Collector". I've seen the actual "collections" here. Rooms full of cabinet after cabinet, with all kinds of models. There are real "collections" out there that put what I got to shame. Sure I got a bunch of just a few models in particular. I really love my Mars and have a bunch of them. But all were bought with the idea of being worn at some time. And a lot of what I have was bought cheap and fixed up. So the thought of keeping things original doesn't even enter my mind. I don't mind the cheap colorful ear socks, as long as the lens quality is there. And I don't mind using aftermarket lenses. So not that kind of collector to keep everything Oakley. And I don't mind having custom one-of-a-kind-models, even if done myself. Especially if done myself actually. Lol. And I don't ever see myself ever buying things like bicycle grips. Or Christmas ornaments. And I only like certain watches, and that's all I'll buy, I believe the reason I've bought so many Mars, is because I am jealous of so many other peoples "Collections". I had to find one thing to hoard a lot of. so I have more than most people. @pjd1234 already cornered the Romeo1 market so I didn't go there. My top shelf.

View attachment 1041683View attachment 1041684View attachment 1041685View attachment 1041686View attachment 1041687View attachment 1041688
WoW 🤩

Little bit more of the bottom shelves. The rest of my Zero's. And some more X-metals going going into the lower levels already. My A-wires. Splices. Scars. OO's. And work Valves. Mahalo for looking. :cool-33:🤙

IMG_8070.jpeg
IMG_8059.jpeg
IMG_8061.jpeg
IMG_8063.jpeg
IMG_8052.jpeg
IMG_8053.jpeg
IMG_8057.jpeg
IMG_8069.jpeg
IMG_8068.jpeg
IMG_8067.jpeg

Last edited:
You are so funny that you still donʻt think your a collector!! I know I am a collector and I only have (4) X-metals. Just admit it already!! ha ha!!
So say-eth the guy with an Oakley room that puts my 'Stuff' to shame. Hahaha. I am not worthy. Your collection is so neatly laid out and displayed. My stuff is just thrown around various shelves at the back end of my closet. because of my injury, I've knocked over stuff and haven't cleaned things up. My work shirts are at the very back of the closet, and I've been going in and out with crutches and all. Plus I've had mail come in and I'm just stacking stuff on top of stuff, and not putting things away correctly. So the photos I've showed earlier are of the mess I'm creating. Hahaha.
Jeez !!! If youre not the real deal collector im not sure what is 😮
Stunning collection and well laid out so everything can be seen ❤️😎
I am in total denial because I never intended things to go beyond my one big cabinet. If you actually counted the amount of pairs each shelf, my four shelves on the top total exactly 100 (20+30+20+30). I've written in the past that 100 pairs was my goal. Now that I've exceeded that, I feel the need to get rid of some pairs soon. I've recently picked up grail watches that ended my search for more. Now I might get rid of the ones I don't wear. I had an Oakley goal, and I've reached it, and exceeded it. But I guess that where the denial part kicks in. If I had the space to create my own room, would I? I'm maybe just running out of room. Lol. 😂🤙

Little bit more of the bottom shelves. The rest of my Zero's. And some more X-metals going going into the lower levels already. My A-wires. Splices. Scars. OO's. And work Valves. Mahalo for looking. :cool-33:🤙

View attachment 1042807View attachment 1042808View attachment 1042809View attachment 1042810View attachment 1042811View attachment 1042812View attachment 1042813View attachment 1042814View attachment 1042815View attachment 1042816
Now we are getting to the good stuff!

I am in total denial because I never intended things to go beyond my one big cabinet. If you actually counted the amount of pairs each shelf, my four shelves on the top total exactly 100 (20+30+20+30). I've written in the past that 100 pairs was my goal. Now that I've exceeded that, I feel the need to get rid of some pairs soon. I've recently picked up grail watches that ended my search for more. Now I might get rid of the ones I don't wear. I had an Oakley goal, and I've reached it, and exceeded it. But I guess that where the denial part kicks in. If I had the space to create my own room, would I? I'm maybe just running out of room. Lol. 😂🤙
i think your now at the sweet spot! While mostly buying its a costly hobby , when you start to sell it can be self financing and the quality of the collection goes up. Thats the theory anyway. Ive a countertop a double and a single. Im maxed out at 80 ish pairs but dont have your ability to display that neatly lol.
if i ever get closer to 100 that will deff be enough 😎

Nice collection but definitely a collector at this point haha. Which watch’s were the grails? I’m at a point where I have 14 cases and they are stuffed. Ive literally gotten to the point were it’s become a hassle to buy anymore. But for some reason things still intrigue me haha. Keep the collection going bud it’s looking great!