• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost Clifden side shield. Replacement?

Shady Day

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Wore my custom Clifdens for the 2nd time and when I closed the arms one of the side shield must have popped off because it is now gone.

Sucks. Is there any easy way to get a replacement aside from $35+ on eBay? These are the last pair of glasses I wanted to put more $$ into.

Wore my custom Clifdens for the 2nd time and when I closed the arms one of the side shield must have popped off because it is now gone.

Sucks. Is there any easy way to get a replacement aside from $35+ on eBay? These are the last pair of glasses I wanted to put more $$ into.
What @BradyGod1569 said, they’re $5 or something from the parts and services site:

What @BradyGod1569 said, they’re $5 or something from the parts and services site:

OK thanks to both of you. I tried to go and have a look but looks like I need to create a seperate log in from my normal Oakley log in? I will try that and see how it goes. Appreciate the invite bro!

OK thanks to both of you. I tried to go and have a look but looks like I need to create a seperate log in from my normal Oakley log in? I will try that and see how it goes. Appreciate the invite bro!
Yeah its a separate account, easy though. Delivery is pretty quick from them too.

Latest Posts

Back