• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Lot of 100% original lenses *never opened*

Username Hidden said:
Man that sucks. Did you atleast get him down on it? 1400 for excellent is still a hard pill to swallow I would of choked when it showed up. Glad you got the refund bro!
$1400.00 almost made me list my very mint one……wait, everything I own is mint.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
$1400.00 almost made me list my very mint one……wait, everything I own is mint.
And chrome polarized :lol:

Username Hidden said:
Man that sucks. Did you atleast get him down on it? 1400 for excellent is still a hard pill to swallow I would of choked when it showed up. Glad you got the refund bro!
Yeah, I didn't pay 1400 for it .I really would of chocked as you said if I had lol

Username Hidden said:
He didn't respond to your question but I can send you our pm's if you think I'm lying lol

only the 5 owners before him did
No I don’t think ur lying at all .. was trying to get the seller to confirm what he requested which in essence is an attempt to bypass the security protocols in place for a PayPal transactions

Username Hidden said:
No I don’t think ur lying at all .. was trying to get the seller to confirm what he requested which in essence is an attempt to bypass the security protocols in place for a PayPal transactions
I know, im just messing around lol

Maybe @Litos needs to explain one more time with whom to do business and whom not.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, I didn't pay 1400 for it .I really would of chocked as you said if I had lol
Why in hell are you buying from a member with ZERO Feedback and less than 20 posts a +1K USD Item?

Username Hidden said:
Why in hell are you buying from a member with ZERO Feedback and less than 20 posts a +1K USD Item?
I’ve bought from members with low feedback. That’s the point of PayPal. Everyone deserves a chance. But he ruined it for himself. Are you less likely to have an issue with an established member yeah. But our friend yakuza proved that wrong too.

Username Hidden said:
I’ve bought from members with low feedback. That’s the point of PayPal. Everyone deserves a chance. But he ruined it for himself. Are you less likely to have an issue with an established member yeah. But our friend yakuza proved that wrong too.

Valid point…

Username Hidden said:
if you do a lot of buying you need to minimize your chances for trouble and headaches.
So dealing with questionable individuals is not clever.
Of course there are no guarantees since you brought up YFG.

Last edited:
Back