• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found M Frame Gen2 Crystal Black mint frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
found a pair with mint temples on eBay just now; so, time to shut this down.

Never mind, the pair I found was the wrong colorway. Back to the drawing board and back to the hunt.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Hell a Crystal Black beater frame, with a solid right arm/temple (no hairline fractures no fractures at all at the hinge top/bottom, white icon not missing any paint.)

I got a lot of crystal black frames but they are all first gen. Be patient, it will show up.

Are these what you're looking for?

Although the listing is for a pair of Razor Blades, the spare set of arms look like they could be for Gen2 M Frames. They're described in the listing as clear charcoal so it sounds like they are Crystal Black.

Username Hidden said:
Although the listing is for a pair of Razor Blades, the spare set of arms look like they could be for Gen2 M Frames. They're described in the listing as clear charcoal so it sounds like they are Crystal Black.
Shhh I'm pursuing those blades...

There's this pair on ebay - which looks to have 1 good arm and 1 like yours... make a good set and keep a stress fracture set ;)
M-Frame Mumbo Crystal Black Gen 2

Username Hidden said:
Shhh I'm pursuing those blades...

There's this pair on ebay - which looks to have 1 good arm and 1 like yours... make a good set and keep a stress fracture set ;)
M-Frame Mumbo Crystal Black Gen 2
Too late, you're ****ed... now every shark and their shark pup are going to be keeping an eye on them. Best to give up on those blades and move on to another pair bro

I checked both, and both listings have fractures, appreciate the eyes out though @AndonAndonAndon & @BoostBear

Have almost considered attempting a patch job using low viscosity cyanoacrylate after being removed from the frame.

Username Hidden said:
I checked both, and both listings have fractures, appreciate the eyes out though @AndonAndonAndon & @BoostBear

Have almost considered attempting a patch job using low viscosity cyanoacrylate after being removed from the frame.
Homdepot sells those Liquid Plastic Welder - LED UV Light Activated Bonding solutions, something to maybe consider looking into an try on a beater?

As I would just wear them as-is until they actually fall off and are broken broken, as trying to remove them to try and save it might result in your just breaking it unfortunately leaving you with an unwearable pair.

Username Hidden said:
Homdepot sells those Liquid Plastic Welder - LED UV Light Activated Bonding solutions, something to maybe consider looking into an try on a beater?

As I would just wear them as-is until they actually fall off and are broken broken, as trying to remove them to try and save it might result in your just breaking it unfortunately leaving you with an unwearable pair.

Worth considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back