• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frames

M Frame Boss

I am Jim Jannard...
Iowa
I have a collection that is mostly first generation m frames and at the top of that list is my favorite colorways splatter paint.. I currently have 5 pairs and on display all the time. I'm thinking about selling my collection that has taken me 8 years. I'm just finding it hard to sell them lol. What do you guys think, ever sold any that you regret to this day?

I have a collection that is mostly first generation m frames and at the top of that list is my favorite colorways splatter paint.. I currently have 5 pairs and on display all the time. I'm thinking about selling my collection that has taken me 8 years. I'm just finding it hard to sell them lol. What do you guys think, ever sold any that you regret to this day?

I've done a trade, but I never sold anything. I don't have a desire to sell any of my stuff... Because most of it is worthless or I love it so much I don't want to let it go.

1470422567624-1812501967.jpg
finally got something to display my Mumbos

Lol I only sold 1 pair of my butterscotch Scars and I have another bare frame that I can put together when I get more money. I couldn't sell anything else, business in the garage picked up so got a few new pairs I've been watching for a while might be able to get soon.

Back