• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Made In Italy

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I went by the local O store today and my buddy showed me a new pair that came in. It's a new womens pair called the Warm Up. The glasses aren't interesting but what is on the glasses is. I've never seen an Oakley sunglass with "Made in Italy," printed on it. It's on the glasses and box.

1350607579-picsay.jpg

I went by the local O store today and my buddy showed me a new pair that came in. It's a new womens pair called the Warm Up. The glasses aren't interesting but what is on the glasses is. I've never seen an Oakley sunglass with "Made in Italy," printed on it. It's on the glasses and box.

I would imagine the entire frame is made in Italy and assembled in the states.

Just like rayban who stamps that on all of their frames even though they are assembled in the the states.

You will start to see a few ladies pieces made in both Italy and China (I will try and take a picture of some China ones later today).

Lenses still made in US.

I'm guessing they look at goggles and say "well, the goggles seem to be OK and they're made overseas so why not do it with glasses".

This absolutely kills me. As someone who has sold the brand, one of the best things was the Made in the USA.

Urg.

Latest Posts

Back