• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Mars Jordan Owner's List

M*013869

MJMars.jpg

M*013191 / M013192 finally got me a pair. Just picked these up. Currently being restored. However I believe they are a super rare factory error as you can see the frame serial and arm serial do not match but are only 1 number apart. Perhaps someone else has the vice versa pair or they just messed the numbers up when making them.

View attachment 1030704

View attachment 1030705
Oh wow, that's kinda unique in itself. I don't think I ever saw that before. Not sure what number to give it. I don't think I can give you two numbers. Lol. I suppose the one on the frame can't be swapped for parts. So unless someone says otherwise I'm gonna go with the number under the nose piece. Perhaps there is a guy that has the opposite problem and is willing to swap. And then go buy a lottery ticket right after that.

M*013191 / M013192 finally got me a pair. Just picked these up. Currently being restored. However I believe they are a super rare factory error as you can see the frame serial and arm serial do not match but are only 1 number apart. Perhaps someone else has the vice versa pair or they just messed the numbers up when making them.

View attachment 1030704

View attachment 1030705

Everyone is added. Mahalo and congrats. :cool-33:🤙

Back