• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

mars off the bay

MB_HUN

I should Work at Oakley
Hungary
My very first metal from directly of ebay.

I cant wait to get it :) Its on thy way to me now, hopefully will arrive soon.The owner told me that he worn it once back in the days.

I will post some pics as i have it ;)

happy days

mmmmmmmmars.PNG

My very first metal from directly of ebay.

I cant wait to get it :) Its on thy way to me now, hopefully will arrive soon.The owner told me that he worn it once back in the days.

I will post some pics as i have it ;)

happy days

View attachment 322947
Congrats and good luck

"Once" usually translates to once every other day for 2-3 years on the sweatiest grossest days.

yepp agreed ;) unfortunately to find a new seto of oem rubber would cost a lot , so i will order a linegear red rubber set in advance ;)

yepp agreed ;) unfortunately to find a new seto of oem rubber would cost a lot , so i will order a linegear red rubber set in advance ;)
great pair!

if it's a pair with 'ce' and 'made in usa' embossed, i have a pair you can have. someone gave me a pair of racing jacket ones a while back and i have been waiting for an opportunity to pay it forward....

Nice pick up! Mars seem like an odd choice to wear, but believe me, after a few days, they turn out to be quite nice in all aspect. Enjoy them!

Latest Posts

Back