• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Orbital Clips - A Total Mystery

I don’t own any small plastic tools that can bend stainless steel. That’s why I’d like to see a pro actually do it.

The other possibility is that there is no easy, smooth way to do it, hence no one willing to film themselves struggling?

You don’t need to bend them. They’re designed to open when pushed or pulled

Just use a flathead and stick it in the open space and wiggle them open. The use pliers to clamp them again. Make sure you tape your instruments so you don’t scratch the frame. Easy peasy lemon squeezy
I want an Inkkoonce instructional video on how to do it. And every time it pans back to your face you are magically wearing a different pair of Oakley’s. 😉

Just use a flathead and stick it in the open space and wiggle them open. The use pliers to clamp them again. Make sure you tape your instruments so you don’t scratch the frame. Easy peasy lemon squeezy
Push a flat-head screw driver ( flat side of it) against the open side of the “C”. Once the clip is expanded, grab the “backside” of the “C” with the needle nose and pull it the rest of the way.
Bob’s your Auntie.

Back