• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Mars X Metal Ruby Brand New (NO Box)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
It’s a public forum….
Ask what you want but it’s a public forum (see above) so expect comments and if you offend that easy maybe the internet isn’t for you.
☝️+1

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Absolutely Fella(s)

I am happy to engage in Banter with most, And if its constructive advice/opinion then dor sure, All for it. As someone else on the thread alluded to, Sometimes it's a very fine line between Banter/Advice & Vitriolic Rants.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't pass on an offer of $900, my other self might even convince me to go lower. No rush though so kick it around if it works for you. I held them for so long thinking they were really rare and when I let one go with the box a few years back it was several hundred more. I can't think of any other cardboard worth as much, can you?

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I'll take $900 for the mars if someone can pay tonight
700 buy now

Username Hidden said:
700 buy now
If you were local to tampa we could do that but im concerned paypal will hold the funds which negates the issue i was looking to solve. By chance are you near tampa? If not i could give you a reference or two of veterans on the forum that can vouch paying cash app is a safe bet with me. Or if you possibly purchased from my ebay accounts over the last 20 years. If any of that fits go ahead and PM me.

Username Hidden said:
700 buy now

I’m catching a weird vibe off “700 buy now”. Seems aggressive.

Username Hidden said:
I’m catching a weird vibe off “700 buy now”. Seems aggressive.
Id prefer to get $800 for it or heck even a grand if that feels less aggressive lol. Seriously though i needed funds that day for a bill that snuck up on me. I had it sitting for like 1500 obo with no takers. Someone said theyd go 700. I wasnt fond of it but was willing to take it that day. Needless to say he didnt bite. I have veteran references from the forum if you're interested at 800.

Username Hidden said:
Id prefer to get $800 for it or heck even a grand if that feels less aggressive lol. Seriously though i needed funds that day for a bill that snuck up on me. I had it sitting for like 1500 obo with no takers. Someone said theyd go 700. I wasnt fond of it but was willing to take it that day. Needless to say he didnt bite. I have veteran references from the forum if you're interested at 800.
You can include me in the references: I had some amazing deals from you, over the years, including my Electric Mustard EJ 2.0s.

PM sent

Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.