• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Microfiber Bags Lot

U

Username Hidden

Hello, I’m looking to buy black microfiber bags. Depending on price, I could use up to 150. Let me know how many you have and we can work out a deal. I am in Miami Fl. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

I would suggest call Oakley customer service they should be able to supply with that quantity. You can even ask for a discount for that volume. Suggesting as per my friend's experience done yrs ago.

Username Hidden said:
I would suggest call Oakley customer service they should be able to supply with that quantity. You can even ask for a discount for that volume. Suggesting as per my friend's experience done yrs ago.
I agree, or ask your local vault to let you know when they get a loose bag lot come in. they used to hook me up $4 each and $10 for 3 not sure how much if you get more.

What do you feel is a fair price each bag?

Oakley sells 5 large Microbags black for 30,-

I got a great deal from a member here a month ago, we actually traded but he was asking $200 for 88 bags. I gave up a little more on the trade, but I know that was an excellent price. I would be willing to pay $300 for 100.

3 bucks a piece is a steal. I would buy all I could get at that price

I’m looking for the small black ones, but the larger ones would work also

Already got 120 from a few members, thank you, I still need more!!