• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2015

Wow. I can't believe it. Andrus blew it. Wasn't for that, the home run never happens

I just woke up from my daily nap and I keep hearing about the Rangers/Jays 7th inning...

I see Bautista's bat flip as they go up 6-3, but I didn't see any plays before that...based on Hog's comments, it sounds like the baseball Gods are out and about today....

Sorry about the Rangers, man...

Time to see what this Astros team is made of...

Holy holy holy holy. That was possibly the craziest sporting event I've ever seen. Can't believe the Jays were able to recover from such a crazy deflating play. Pulse just now starting to get back to normal.

Holy holy holy holy. That was possibly the craziest sporting event I've ever seen. Can't believe the Jays were able to recover from such a crazy deflating play. Pulse just now starting to get back to normal.
I'll watch it later tonight I'm sure lol...

Good start for the Astros...

uploadfromtaptalk1444870721570.jpg

Yea @Litos was a rough day. Three straight dropped outs, missed flyball. I'm super pissed as I got tickets to next 2 rounds :(

Astros are done...

Good season, but they got a lot of holes to fill, especially their bullpen...

Hopefully they can get a big time free agent 1st baseman or 3rd baseman next year...and bring in Aroldis Chapman !!! Lol

Latest Posts

Back