• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2015

And we don't get that many things to cheer about!!! Winter 13 months of the year. Diet consisting of only maple syrup (as opposed to fried chicken for you guys). Sleep in homes made of cubes of snow. Just GIVE US A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

And we don't get that many things to cheer about!!! Winter 13 months of the year. Diet consisting of only maple syrup (as opposed to fried chicken for you guys). Sleep in homes made of cubes of snow. Just GIVE US A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
Canada sucks. everyone knows this. end of discussion.

but I will always say that Carter's homerun in 93 off of Mitch Williams was the greatest homerun in World Series History...

... and this is why your season record means nothing in the playoffs.... This sucks but thats how it goes. Who ever wins between KC and Houston I hope takes it all, no matter who it is.

... and this is why your season record means nothing in the playoffs.... This sucks but thats how it goes. Who ever wins between KC and Houston I hope takes it all, no matter who it is.
No sir
uploadfromtaptalk1444783049349.jpg

@Dallas O Hog

Good luck today!! These stupid afternoon games are, well, STUPID! I doubt there's any chance that there won't be spoilers before I get a chance to watch it on the PVR!

@Dallas O Hog

Good luck today!! These stupid afternoon games are, well, STUPID! I doubt there's any chance that there won't be spoilers before I get a chance to watch it on the PVR!
Yep. Every game. Sucks. Good luck to you guys! Going to be three hours of stress!!!!

Back