• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Must haves in Oakley collection

Tayman15

Oakley Enthusiast
What are some must haves in every Oakley collection? I have a bunch of Holbrooks and i also have a Fuel Cell, Radar EV, Crossrange XL and picked up some Frogskins today. So my collection is a little on the light side and I would like to grow it so what easily obtainable styles should I add to my collection? Really would like to add a pair of Eyeshades (new or old) but I haven't seen many as of late. I won't get anything that I wouldn't wear, I don't want to get anything that I would be afraid of it seeing the light of day haha

You gotta have that one piece that everyone is after... that elusive, limited edition that stands out in the whole collection. The one piece you are proud to own and can say that I have a 1 of 20 or 1 of 50 pieces that were released. Be prepared to drop a wad on it, but rest easy knowing that you have secured a frame that stands above what you have and can look at or wear daily. Something that has a story behind it.

Yea the dropping a wad is really what is stopping me haha, I have been looking everywhere for Holbrook FMJ 24k, Grape Juice and Stpl and know someone that has then but wanted $1,200 for the 3 together and I couldn't get myself to pay that much, so I can dream I guess

Yea the dropping a wad is really what is stopping me haha, I have been looking everywhere for Holbrook FMJ 24k, Grape Juice and Stpl and know someone that has then but wanted $1,200 for the 3 together and I couldn't get myself to pay that much, so I can dream I guess

$1200 seems pretty high, at least right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah 1200 on the 3 is way to much. Especially if your figuring you'll wear the stuff. Stuff pops up all the time. Be it here ebay or Facebook. Sounds like your in love with Holbrooks so a goldbrook is definitely in your future. My opinion is always frogs especially since the rares draw you in even more. If your looking for that collection grail I'd look that way. Good luck in your searches and welcome to the forum.

Back