• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MUZM Mars

Our son was in Tempe last year and his apartment cost was dumbfounding for what it was.

He’s in Frisco, Texas now and has a nicer place at a fraction of the cost.
To be fair i do live outside the city scape for personal reason and preferences but even then the prices are still elevated. each time I've signed a new lease its increased homes plus land near my parents are going for 3/4 of a mil to well above that on 1.3 acres of land. 4 years ago it was sub 500k

Our son was in Tempe last year and his apartment cost was dumbfounding for what it was.

He’s in Frisco, Texas now and has a nicer place at a fraction of the cost.
That’s the California invasion crisis we’re suffering here in the US. Housing, gas, crime and traffic got wrecked due to the invasion of CA residents and back east thanks to “remote work.”

The sad thing is I bet these California m̶o̶r̶o̶n̶s̶ refugees will vote for Gavin when he runs for president.
Vote for me instead 😇
IMG_9376.gif

To be fair i do live outside the city scape for personal reason and preferences but even then the prices are still elevated. each time I've signed a new lease its increased homes plus land near my parents are going for 3/4 of a mil to well above that on 1.3 acres of land. 4 years ago it was sub 500k
That is happening here. Sort of mind blowing actually. Our economy is either taking a dive or something is going to break down soon. The average price of a home near or in Toronto was around 600k in 2019 now those homes are selling for 1.2m and interest rates have been heading up to 6% from 3. Our prime Minister is destroying our country single handedly in only a few years. My kids will be stuck here at this rate into their thirty's. It's been a while since I've purchased my home here. In 2007 for 260k. Now the home a few doors down which was comparable sold last month for 1.4m. It's absolutely ludicrous.

Back