• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MUZM Racing Jacket complaints, quality control, and other horrors brought to us by Lux

These are hydro dipped to get the stripe effect so every single pair will be different. It’d be quite rare that there’d be two pairs that are exactly the same. Anywho who wants there sunglasses perfect when they arrive anyways come on guys!

These are hydro dipped to get the stripe effect so every single pair will be different. It’d be quite rare that there’d be two pairs that are exactly the same. Anywho who wants there sunglasses perfect when they arrive anyways come on guys!
I kinda hope they put the Oakley on upside down on mine that way its a one of a kind

I honestly don’t think they give a flying f-ck if they make any money on theee releases it’s just for brand recognition. They’re just trying to catch people’s attention and get them in the door. Quality doesn’t quite matter for the limited runs. If they have to eat a little bit they most likely will. Doesn’t make sense to me to run a business like that but pretty sure that’s their philosophy right now. We’ll make the money up else where.

Looks like they hydro dipped the Oakley text, as well!!

In the mad rush to complete our orders, I'm surprised no one has picked up that the product webpage stated that we would also get a ballistic box and a clear microbag, which some here have expressed a wish for, and which I was expecting based on that webpage.

I still have an image of the webpage captured before it was taken down - see the final bullet point in the screenshot included in this posting. My order is slowly, but surely, making it way to me, but I can only assume that it is as 'incomplete' as everyone who already have it in hand.

That being said, my expectations are so low of Oakley these days that I think that Oakley messed up on the product description (that they never intended to provide the box and bag), and that I'd actually be very happy if my mine does not any of the imperfections others have reported here.

Still, I wonder if we can all make a claim for a discount or voucher on this basis, as what we received is not as advertised? I have certainly have a case in my country with regard to consumer law.

E420460B-E8EB-4E63-819E-8EB4ED5B88E1.png

In the mad rush to complete our orders, I'm surprised no one has picked up that the product webpage stated that we would also get a ballistic box and a clear microbag, which some here have expressed a wish for, and which I was expecting based on that webpage.

I still have an image of the webpage captured before it was taken down - see the final bullet point in the screenshot included in this posting. My order is slowly, but surely, making it way to me, but I can only assume that it is as 'incomplete' as everyone who already have it in hand.

That being said, my expectations are so low of Oakley these days that I think that Oakley messed up on the product description (that they never intended to provide the box and bag), and that I'd actually be very happy if my mine does not any of the imperfections others have reported here.

Still, I wonder if we can all make a claim for a discount or voucher on this basis, as what we received is not as advertised? I have certainly have a case in my country with regard to consumer law.

View attachment 1053709
Well the MF bag is certainly clear. So clear that no one can find it.

View attachment 1053709
Nice observation - I thought that maybe that is why they removed the web page but is now active again....

Back