• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Daughters First Pair - Updated now ongoing collection

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
Ya except the part that says "I love @Wicked "

Kinda fruity
Unknown.jpeg

Nice. My daughter wears Radars and Five squared and some Oakley pilots I don't remember the name of. My son is only six, but he has Oakley custom cut lenses in his kids sunglasses :D

Awesome bro. Start em young ;)

5 squared is another one I need to consider. Pretty small frame(relatively speaking)

BNIB not a mark on them.

...2 days from now... TRUMP looking for replacement lenses. Just kidding. That sure is a nice thing to do for your offspring! Hope she takes good care of them.

...2 days from now... TRUMP looking for replacement lenses. Just kidding. That sure is a nice thing to do for your offspring! Hope she takes good care of them.

Lol I know I've already considered taking these out to preserve until she is a little more responsible and putting aftermarket or custom cuts in:lol:

That OO blue will be hard to replace

Awesome dad @"TRUMP", and good for your daughter to have a small collection. Not sure it is good for daddy pocket :D
My son messed with me taking my Xmetal for a try but doesn't wear a half pin I bought for him.

Awesome dad @"TRUMP", and good for your daughter to have a small collection. Not sure it is good for daddy pocket :D
My son messed with me taking my Xmetal for a try but doesn't wear a half pin I bought for him.

Thanks bro.

Ya but if your son has xmetals than he must be the coolest kid in school:cool:

Latest Posts

Back