• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Extremely Humble Collection

Here are a couple pics to show what I'm talking about.

This is the kind of printing you frequently get on box labels... I was not able to find a New Racing Jacket box label with a usable image.

IMG_8373.jpeg

This was the cleanest print I could find of a Racing Jacket logo... wrong version, but I can still use it and modify it.

Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 5.48.14 AM.png

And here I am more than halfway finished cleaning it up, and repositioning the "jacket" for where it would be for the New Racing Jacket logo... but I'm making jacket a little larger so it prints better on a POP card. Jacket is fixed as well as the R. Once I clean up "acing" it will be ready to print.

Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 5.47.15 AM.png

Seems like you have 5 complete sets of the 8 x metals
Unfortunately no... only 4 sets, including the fake Madman and Badman. I have a 5th Penny and a 5th Juliet (that is out getting lens work done). Those are the only X-Metals that will fit 5-high in my towers. All of the other models are too tall, and would require some sort of staggered 5-tier stand that I don't want to design or get into. So for now... only 5 Penny and Juliet.

I am adding 5-tier stands to my displays wherever it is reasonable. So far here are the models I own that can stack 5-high:

Mag Switch (I always chuckle when I hear/read that name... since there is no switch about them)
Mag Four/Four S
Flak XS
Gen 1 Valve
Splice
Square Wire 2.0
A Wire 2.0/A Wire 2.0 Thick
Juliet
Penny

The rest have to stay at 4-high. I'm happy to fit even some 5-tier stands and glorifiers, because I'm out of room again... so that means STOP BUYING and/or START SELLING SOME! LOL

Back