• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Extremely Humble Collection

I will post updated pics of my displays soon. But for today, I picked up a like new Carbon Blade for peanuts on feeBay... this was one of the "good" deals in a sea of đź’©

CarbonBladeLensCloseUp.jpg

That looks right and super clean great work.

Thanks RJ! In this screenshot, you can see the work in progress. On the left, you can see the new cleaned up letter, while on the right side you can see the image from the pic I took of the temple. It's pretty wild.

Screen Shot 2024-01-30 at 6.53.47 AM.png

The menu bar looks so tiny in the screenshot because on my design computer, I use a 43" screen with 4K resolution.

Thanks RJ! In this screenshot, you can see the work in progress. On the left, you can see the new cleaned up letter, while on the right side you can see the image from the pic I took of the temple. It's pretty wild.

View attachment 1115455

The menu bar looks so tiny in the screenshot because on my design computer, I use a 43" screen with 4K resolution.
Oh my. You've really got that sharp w a little work! I didn't even think it cold be done that perfectly. But you gave great graphic design skills...
That monitor is probably amazing

Oh my. You've really got that sharp w a little work! I didn't even think it cold be done that perfectly. But you gave great graphic design skills...
That monitor is probably amazing
Thanks buddy. This monitor is okay on a budget... Dell Ultrasharp... it's no Apple Display, but it is very good at 1/6 the price HAHA!

Nice work Brother!

I use a Surface Studio 2 for this sorta stuff. Don’t recall the screen size (maybe 28 inches?) but I dig that I can either use a mouse or draw directly with a pencil.

Now I’m working on the Racing Jacket logo for a POP card. It was printed on many boxes, but poorly the majority of the time.

Last edited:
Back