• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Juliets :P

Markman69

I should Work at Oakley
I recently was given 3 Pairs of Juliets by a family friend. (Kind of traded all 3 for me helping him with something) He knew that I loved oakley. 2 Pairs were in GREAT condition. One pair not so much. But luckily I live near HQ and have some friends who helped me out and fixed them all up for free! I Just started collecting per say but i do have a lot of other Oakley glasses as well. These are a start to my X Metal collection! Hopefully i can find a mars to trade :) also going to be upgrading my account soon lol

Heres My Juliets:
Carbon W/ Ice Pol ( I taped off irid because of how bad it is) (Lenses Also Belong to my Plasma Juliet because its serialized w/ Box that says polarized)
0SbskC0.jpg

Df7bQhc.jpg

D4PFtsI.jpg

Y7puvu0.jpg

puvR6F3.jpg

Plasma W/ Ice (1st Gen JI######) (Frame has a rough feel)
GRuXsYh.jpg

BeLkIpv.jpg

ZMYepxa.jpg
azeieAF.jpg

Chrome w/ Ruby (1st Gen Ruby & Hammer Arm)
IhGcSrW.jpg
SpLfmTc.jpg
GG9it1b.jpg

1st Gen Ruby..........an unfortunate batch......
So a good start to your X-Metal collection however prepare to pay more than lip service for your next pair.

On looking at those Ruby lenses, I can't help but think those are maybe an iteration of Fire. It would match the Polished frame and the earstems.