• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first two XM purchases

Eh, trade is subjective. Always consider value, if the value is the same, why not trade for what you want? Just like collecting what matters is what you have and like, no price tag on that.
That being said, if you fancy the r1 and think the Juliet is small but people thing the juliets fit you def go for the xx and the XS, as a matter of fact, a decent xx and Xs may be a fair trade for the R1 and Juliet...

Eh, trade is subjective. Always consider value, if the value is the same, why not trade for what you want? Just like collecting what matters is what you have and like, no price tag on that.
That being said, if you fancy the r1 and think the Juliet is small but people thing the juliets fit you def go for the xx and the XS, as a matter of fact, a decent xx and Xs may be a fair trade for the R1 and Juliet...
Thank you:) I love the R1. Got some lenses coming my way soon and can’t wait to use it:)

Wow. Didn’t know the Badman were built so bad. How did Lux let them get released? What about the Carbon Primes? Those are also look quite nice. Thank you for saying I look good in the Juliets😀 Guess I’ve just gotten used to big shield sunglasses😃 I do have a big head😂

badmans are nice shades, dont listen to these cats. they dont believe in anything outside of the xmetal era. thats just biased conversation.

ive owned a badman for 5 years and have had zero issues. now i dont have a bigger head like some, but like any sunglasses, if you take care of them, they last.

as far as value. most are 200 plus. I would recommend you get the titanium badman, its an awesome look.

badmans are nice shades, dont listen to these cats. they dont believe in anything outside of the xmetal era. thats just biased conversation.

ive owned a badman for 5 years and have had zero issues. now i dont have a bigger head like some, but like any sunglasses, if you take care of them, they last.

as far as value. most are 200 plus. I would recommend you get the titanium badman, its an awesome look.
I second this. I have had a hatchet for years that I wear occasionally and haven't had a single issue with it. I'm not sure which hinge gets a worse rap 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's like anything, if you take care of it, it will likely last.

Thanks you for your input. I almost won a bid for the titanium badman on eBay yesterday but wasn’t sure how much is overpaying for them. But I agree the titanium is an awesome look. It’s nice to hear that some people haven’t had problems with them:)

I second this. I have had a hatchet for years that I wear occasionally and haven't had a single issue with it. I'm not sure which hinge gets a worse rap 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's like anything, if you take care of it, it will likely last.
Thank you for your input! The Hatchet is very nice. And I take super care of my sunglasses so then I think I just might pull the trigger on a Badman. ☺️