• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first X-Metal!

Honestly I’m not even sure what’s out there...I did see what looks to be OEM for sale here on the site but honestly what’s best

I was just curious if you were going to get a cutter like @Chris A Hardaway to cut you a pair. Cool thing about this is you can get almost any lens color and even the new Prizm lenses, but cost is around that $85+ range.
If you are looking for some just plain Black Iridium lenses, let me know. I have a couple pair that are in pretty good shape that would be cheap...

Yeah, it’s all personal preference. I personally tend to go with lenses that are not grey base, so I have 24k, violet iridium and ruby in my XX. (The last two were cut by Chris)
I’ve also had road Prizm and deep water Prizm cut for my Juliet’s. Those are wicked cool lenses. (To me)
But if you are looking to save a few bucks and like the grey base lenses anyhow, let me know.

That was a steal! Just found your post. Looks good on you too. If you like being a B.A.M.F. you know!?
Most my Iridium lenses are $89, polarized or prizm is $109-129 as of this posting.

Latest Posts

Back