• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just received new pair of gascan my fav has serial number but………?

Me too I’ll use them as beaters glad I’m here now y’all sell on here?
What @Rick58 means is buy from Oakley.com direct. But I would never buy full priced retail myself. It's all about getting those good sales days and discounts.

As far as buying/selling here. Yes there is an exchange area. But as a brand new member you're restricted from even seeing it. For new members there is a 15 day waiting period, and you'll also need at least 15 useful posts in order to fully access the exchange threads, and be able to send private messages. Or you can bypass the waiting period by paying for a premium membership. If you're the impatient type.

At the bottom of this page there are forum and exchange rules that explain what I just said better.

So I bought a pair gas cans they seem legit they have a serial number serial number is 009014–4460 60 O 15 128 I bought them online the first pair I’ve ever done and I’m wondering do all Oakley’s have O at ear. I thought they all had an O at ear end piece. Theses do no not Does anybody know if there was a time that they didn’t put that on there? Also, I have a pair of prescription and I was wondering the earpiece rubbers are coming off are they covered some warranty I’ve never had a problem in the past, but I bought a pair of gas cans a couple weeks back and they looked real and everything but they didn’t even bother putting a serial number on them and I’m just realizing now that fakes quality fakes are flooding in the market Like never before, though I mean, I have many pairs that are real I mean from five series 3rd generation, 1st generations hlf jackets ones so old they only have model numbers can someone help me maybe put my mind at ease….second are a pair of my fives. And last pic is my prescription with transitions.

View attachment 1055044

View attachment 1055045

View attachment 1055046
they came witth this too?

image.jpg

Back