• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Okay so it’s not a new purchase

Cowflaps

Oakley Beginner
Hi.
So my story goes like this:
I have been reunited with a pair of Oakleys that I bought back in the 90’s. I’m pretty sure they are early 90’s but honestly things are pretty hazy from back then. My Dad wound up pinching them from me later that summer and I didn’t see them again until my brother and I were going through his things after he was murdered in a nursing home almost two years ago now. They are heavily scratched and the nose pads are ruined, but the frames are still sweet, although I think they’ve been sat on. I was thinking of having some prescription lenses put in and the nose pads replaced and wearing the bell out of them.
I guess I’m here wondering if anyone can:
1. Tell me which model these are
2. Point me towards a great optician for rx lenses for these
Thanks a lot in advance for any help.

36575366-67B4-4E59-AFF8-1AE9D19078F2.jpeg

E397B652-461F-44D0-A445-F16C7FF36304.jpeg

CDC6645A-D5CB-4352-8CC4-D69312803296.jpeg

288FC3ED-898D-413A-82F7-0FC5181EA1B0.jpeg

I'm in CA USA. I can replace the nose pads free if you eye to buy RX lenses. But first you'll need to prepare a private message w photos, your preferred lens color, polarized or non polarized, a copy of your script (current showing expiration), and your PD measurement. Sorry to hear about your father, that must be very difficult. If not me any local optician can help if you're RX is not too strong.

I'm in CA USA. I can replace the nose pads free if you eye to buy RX lenses. But first you'll need to prepare a private message w photos, your preferred lens color, polarized or non polarized, a copy of your script (current showing expiration), and your PD measurement. Sorry to hear about your father, that must be very difficult. If not me any local optician can help if you're RX is not too strong.
Perfect. I’ll gather the info and pm you in a couple days. Thanks!

Back