• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New Singlewide "Stretch Line Eyewear Display" / "Stretchline" / O.G. Cab

I'd say $1000 tops in very, very good condition. However, part of that is me not being able to rationalize paying more than $1000 for any cab.... Realistically with all the pieces/shelves included, logos intact, an operational light, and minimum damage (maybe a small scratch or two) with no significant rust I'd say $850 - $900. If they are missing a rivet or two, or showed some rusting it would drop down to $600-$700 quickly. Keep in mind these are only a single-wide, and a smaller 'single' than some - they really don't hold much. That makes them great for small areas but more so as a conversation piece than something to put a lot of gear in. I'd see the floor as being around $500 even for one that is a little beat up and missing a rivet or three, or even showing some rust that could be saved.

@CarGuy is known to have some examples of what the graphics are supposed to look like. Yours appear to be missing. I PM'd him but he hasn't been seen on the forum since 11/1. Anyone else know what is going on? He's not ill is he?

One of my more recent pick ups had mint duratrans in the top. I will post pics for those interested in what they looked like.
827F4B2B-311B-40CA-8E5A-ED7D4A90D5F7.jpeg