• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Oakley Watch Collection

Dude, that's a killer collection. I'd love to have just the Hollow Point and MM. The rest would just be icing on the cake. I dig it man!

Mr X, thanks for the very kind words! I appreciate it for sure!! I remember getting my first D1 in 2001 and have been hooked ever since!! :)

Awesome collection, I was looking for a holeshot like your white one! Very very nice pieces all around and good diversity. Liking it a lot, congrats!

Thanks!! Yea I had my Holeshot custom made off of Oakley.com 5 years or so ago. I haven't ever seen another one before.....

You know, a lot of people say that as far as Oakley watches go, the FMJ is King of the Mountain. But I have seen both, and would have to say that the TB II is my fave. It is pure genius. Nice collection!

Respect! Great collection! I've been a fan of O watches for many years as well. Currently eyeing the kill switch.

Yea I think I will probably get a Kill Switch in the coming months. I just want to see all the different/extra Bezels that are available before I buy one. I called CSD at Oakley.com today and asked when they will be listed on the site, and he said hopefully soon, but he thought there could be 6-8 different bezels that will be available to buy on top of the one that comes with the watch.

I'm not sure what all to expect, in terms of the bezels, but the stealth looks pretty sweet as is.

Here is my collection! It isn't as big or nice as the one that was posted last week, but I really enjoy seeing what watches Oakley makes! I like the new Kill Switch, but holding out and saving for something on the level of a Hollow Point or TB II that will hopefully come out in the next 6 months or so. ;-)

TB I
TBII
Hollow Point
D1
Judge I
MM with Blk Unobtainium band
Custom White on White Holeshot
Black Detonator

Do you know where one can purchase oakley watches in reasonable prices- 2 hand possible - thanks a lot and GREAT collection