• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Racing/Water Jacket's Lil collection :) 1Gen/2Gen - PRO

Great RJ collection you have! I have a couple pairs myself and have always admired them since George Hincapie wore them for many years....

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk
Lance was all.about M frames, Hincapié was back then my fashion hero, heheh
I loved the agressive style of those rj's..
And been a fan since, luckily nowadays I can buy and increase colection,. Back then there was no budget, but happy to.be in a place that the collection is appreciated and "praised" as it's funny to see my friends face when.they see my sunglasses display, hahaha

Regards

Have you seen them in electric red and electric blue? I heard they were only made available to Oakley athletes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tell me about it....
A pair of metálic red slipped on eBay last month....
I never seen the blue ones, but I would kill for one pair, haha
Still the 'unicorns' for me so far are the ones you mentioned plus the limited editions of gold and silver chrome. And the red bengal Tiger ....

:)
I'll keep my eyes open and my wallet ready.
Untill then...:)

I have a Black Water Jacket that I use for water, air and land sports all the time. Even for riding motorcycles. No better frame for high speed activities as far as comfort and safety goes. I dig that it's a rigid frame, so less things to break and possibly cause injury.

IMO these are the best sports frames that Oakley ever created, and I wish I bought a few more of them back then. That red one is killer.

Congrats on an awesome collection of one of the best and most underappreciated Oakley models

hey thanks for your post :) -
if you have the right face - * measures* hehe , the 1gen and 2gen Racing Jackets have that wow factor and cover all the needs , i use my WJ's for kitesurf and the RJ's for cycling,
In black i currently own 2Wj's and 2RJ'S,
arriving this week , a new!! 'black chrome frame ( no lenses ) and a 2gen silver ( was a missing piece in the collection ) ...

can't wait :) hehe

regards

COLLECTION GROWS!!

DSC_0558~2.JPG

TIGER FAMILY !!!!!

DSC_0566~2.JPG
Ç

HERE ARE THEY !!!
''WJ'S under¡¡
DSC_0567~2.JPG

Back